The TUM Roomfinder App for Android helps students as well as scientists at the Technical University of Munich to find information about rooms and events. It uses your current location and up-to-date schedule information to provide you with a simple and clean user interface.
- Search for vacant rooms in a specified area
- Notification if a room becomes vacant or occupied
- Search for room maps and geographic coordinates
- Search for room schedules
- Search for events
- Show event dates
- Show event details
- Use current location
- Based on up-to-date information
- Site plans can be shown on different maps
- Maps related content is now retrieved from a dedicated proxy server
- Bug fixes
- Improvements in automatic scrolling of rooms and events
- Fix some bugs concerning swipe gestures on Android >=3.0
- Hooking of some TUM-URLs (e.g. TUMonline roomfinder)
- Notification if the duration exceeds the given time span in vacant room search
- Intents to initiate searches from other apps
- Fix transparent icons
- Better handling of favorites
- Improved usage of the search button
- Minor bug fixes
- Unified room searches
- Sort German umlauts correctly
- Show day of week for room events
- Show event types
TUM Roomfinder is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-08. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
TUM Roomfinder (version 1.3) has a file size of 601.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.